Do you want to know about the Om Puri lifestyle? Om Puri wife? Om Puri family? Om Puri children? Om Puri death cause? Om Puri age? Om Puri biography? and Om Puri income?
If you want to know about Om Puri age, Om Puri lifestyle, Om Puri income, Om Puri biography and Om Puri wife stay tuned with us. Om Puri is one of the most favorite actors that come in Bollywood in the mid ’90s. Many young actors and actresses love his acting.
Om Prakash Puri, OBE (October 18, 1950 – January 6, 2017) was an Indian actor who has appeared in major commercial films of Heidi, as well as in feature and independent films. He is best known for his roles in films such as Aakrosh (1980), Arokhan (1982), Ard Satya, and television films such as Sadgati (1981) and Tamas (1987), and also light roles for Jane Bhee Do Yaaro (1983). and Chachi 420 (1997). He collaborated a lot with director Shyam Benegal and Govind Nihalani. Puri also appeared in non-Indian productions in the United States, Great Britain, and Pakistan.
Puri received Padma Sri, India’s fourth-highest political award in 1990. In 2004, he was appointed honorary officer of the Order of the British Empire.
Om Puri lifestyle
Om Puri was born in Ambal in a Hindu family in Punjabi. Her father, Rajesh Puri, worked on the railways and in the Indian army. Since she did not have a birth certificate or birth certificate, her family did not know the date and year of her birth, but her mother told her that she was born two days after the Hindu Dussehra festival. When his education began, his uncle chose March 9, 1950 for his “official” birthday. However, as an adult, when he moved to Bombay, Puri watched when Dusher was celebrated in 1950 to set his date of birth. October 18th
|Nickname(s)||Sikandar of art movies|
|Full Name||Om Rajesh Puri|
|Professions(s)||Politician, Producer, Actor, Dancer|
|Date of Birth||18 October 1950|
|Om Puri age (as in 2019)||66 Years|
|Birth Place||Patiala, Punjab, India|
|Om Puri Childhood Picture|
|HomeTown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Film and Television Institute of India, Pune
National School of Drama, New Delhi
|Om Puri Qualification||Graduate in Acting|
|Om Puri Hobbies||Travelling|
|Salary||25 lakh per Movie|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Om Puri Girlfriends
| in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
| in Kilograms- 82 kg|
in Pounds- 181 lbs
|Body|| – Chest: 42 Inches|
– Waist: 36 Inches
– Biceps: 13 Inches
|1981||Aakrosh||Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor|
|1984||Ardh Satya||Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor|
|1982||Arohan||National Film Award for Best Actor|
|BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading role|
|2009||Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award|
|Actor(s)||Vikram, Amitabh Bachchan, Naseeruddin Shah, Alec Guinness|
|Actresses||Madhuri Dixit, Rani Mukerji, Smita Patil, Shabana Azmi, Smit Patil|
How much Om Puri income?
Om Puri is one of the most hit supporting actor in Bollywood working from 1976. He charges 25 lakh for one movie.
Which was the best movie of Om Puri?
Best movie of his career is The Hundred foot, Journey. He also works in many other super hit movies like Aakrosh, and stays and so on.
Who is the real Om Puri Wife?
Om Puri’s marries with two girls. First wife name is Seema Kapoor and second wife name is Nandita Puri
Om Puri 5 best Movies
- The Hundred-Foot Journey
- Ardh Satya
- East Is East
What is the qualification of Om Puri?
He did Graduate in Acting from National School of Drama, New Delhi.
What is the Om Puri age?
Om Puri date of birth is 18 October 1950. And he died at the age of 66 years.
Om Puri Life Controversies
• His first wife, Sima, was tortured and persecuted but was not made public even after her divorce.
• Nandita’s ex-wife accused him of domestic violence and said that he hit her with a stick.
• Once his wife Nandita stated that Om Puri had sexual intercourse with his little daughter Shanti at the age of 14. He also talked about Om’s relationship with a woman named Lakshmi, with whom Om was sexually and emotionally involved. Om was annoyed by his wife’s statement and said: “My wife turned a very important and sacred part of my life into cheap and terrible gossip. I shared these dark secrets with my wife, like all wives. If she decides the public, at least, must be sure to maintain the dignity of experience is a valuable part of my life. I forgot that I have a place in society, and I worked hard to achieve what I have now? “Do not let him throw everything away for sensuality. “
• In October 2016, during a live broadcast, he said: “Who asked the soldiers to join the army? Who told them to take up arms? “, For which he was widely accused.
What is the name of the Om Puri child?
Om Puri has one son. His name is Ishaan.
Om Puri Biography Video
Om Puri Lifestyle Important Facts
- Does Om Puri smoke? Yes
- Om Puri drank alcohol? Yes
- Puri originally wanted to join the Indian Army, while his father worked in the Indian Army.
- During her studies, she worked part-time as a laboratory assistant, earning 125 rupees (INR).
- In his student years, he showed interest in theatrical production and then began to participate in theatrical and stage competitions. Seeing his work at one of these contests, Harpal Taiwan, a famous Punjabi playwright, invited him to join his theater group, offering 150 rupees (INR).
- A supporter of the theater group, Deputy Commissioner Mr. Kapoor, gave him government work.
- He and Naseeruddin Shah became good friends while studying at the National Drama School (NSD) in New Delhi. Om Puri and Naseeruddin Shah in 1970
- When he joined NSD, he was a vegetarian, but because of Naseeruddin, Shah became a non-vegetarian.
- After the former friends of Naseeruddin Shah stabbed him with a knife in a restaurant, Om Puri jumped to the table, arrested the attacker to prevent further attacks, took Shah to the hospital in a police truck and saved his life.
- In 1975, he revolutionized the boy who promoted Chor Chor Chup Ja (Care for the Robbers), for which he was paid 3,000 rupees (INR).
- Her role in the role of Lahanya Bhiku in the film “Aakrosh” (1980) was praised by critics and received the award “Best Actor for the film.” Om Puri in Aakrosh
- He won the National Film Award for Arokhan (1982) and Ard Satya (1983).
- Amitabh Bachchan was Ardha Satya’s first choice, but he rejected the offer and, fortunately, was for Om Puri.
- In the 1970s and 1980s, Om Puri was the most popular actor in feature films. He said that he likes to play feature films, but he has to go to the cinema to earn money to buy cars and bungalows.
- In 2004, he was awarded an Honorary Officer of the Order of the British Empire for his services to the British film industry.
- His first wife, Sima Kapoor (divorced), is the actor’s sister Anna Kapoor.
- In 2013, he published his book Improved Hero: Om Puri, written by his then-wife Nandita S. Puri. The Incredible Hero – Om Puri
- He voted Bagheera in the Hindi edition of The Jungle Book (2016).
- The last time he was performed in Ghayal Returns by Sunny Deol (2016).
- He has worked in over 15 languages.