Do you want to know about the Naseeruddin Shah lifestyle? Naseeruddin Shah height? Naseeruddin Shah wife? Naseeruddin Shah children? Naseeruddin Shah family? Naseeruddin Shah age? Naseeruddin Shah biography? and Naseeruddin Shah income?
If you want to know about Naseeruddin Shah age, Naseeruddin Shah lifestyle, Naseeruddin Shah biography and Naseeruddin Shah wife stay connected with us. Naseeruddin Shah is one of the old actors of Bollywood. He has a great fan following in the industry.
Naseeruddin Shah (born July 20, 1949) is an Indian film and theater actor and director. He is famous in Indian cinema. During his career, he received many awards, including three National Film Awards, three film awards and one award at the Venice Film Festival. The Government of India awarded him the Padma Sri and Padma Bhushan awards for his contribution to the development of Indian cinema.
Naseeruddin Shah lifestyle
Naseruddin Shah was born in Uttar Pradesh, Drum, into a Muslim family, originally from Meerut. He is one of three children Alei Mohammed Shah and his wife Farrukh Sultan.
The Shah studied at St. Ajmer Anselm and St. Joseph’s College, Nainital. In 1971, he graduated from the liberal arts faculty of Aligarh Muslim University and studied at the National School of Dramatic Art in Delhi.
His older brother, Lt. Zameerud-din Shah (ret.), PVSM, SM, VSM, was vice president of Aligarh University of Music.
|Full Name|| |
|Date of Birth||20 July 1949|
|Naseeruddin Shah age (as in 2019)||70 Years|
|Naseeruddin Shah Childhood Picture|
|Birth Place||Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|HomeTown||Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School|| St. Anselm’s Ajmer, Rajasthan|
St Joseph’s College, Nainital
Aligarh Muslim University, Uttar Pradesh
National School of Drama, Delhi
|Naseeruddin Shah Qualification|| Qualifications|
Graduate in Arts
|Naseeruddin Shah Hobbies||Playing Tennis, Reading|
|Salary||3 Crore per Movie|
|Address||04, Sand Pebbles, Perry Cross Road, Bandra (West), Mumbai|
Naseeruddin Shah Girlfriends
| in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
in Kilograms- 71 kg
in Pounds- 157 lbs
|Body|| – Chest: 39 Inches|
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 11 Inches
|1984||Masoom||Filmfare Award for Best Actor|
|1985||Paar||National Film Award for Best Actor|
|1980||Sparsh||National Film Award for Best Actor|
|1984||Paar||Volpi Cup for Best Actor|
|Father||Aley Mohammed Shah|
|Wife 1||Late Parveen Murada aka Manara Sikri, Actress|
|Wife 2||Ratna Pathak, Actress|
|Son||Imaad Shah, Vivaan Shah|
|Brother||Retd. Lt. General Zameerud-din Shah|
|Actor(s)||Shammi Kapoor, Mohanlal, Nedumudi Venu|
|Film||Dil Chahta Hai|
How much Naseeruddin Shah income?
Naseeruddin Shah is one of the old super hit and award-winning actor in Bollywoodworking from 1975. He charges now 5 crores for one movie.
Which was the best movie of Naseeruddin Shah?
Naseeruddin Shah makes many numbers of hit movies in the ’90s. The Best movie of his career is Sparsh. He wins many awards due to this movie.
Who is the real Naseeruddin Shah Wife?
Naseeruddin Shah wife marries with two Actreses. The First Wife’s name is Late Parveen Murada aka Manara Sikri and the second wife’s name is Ratna Pathak. He did second marriage on 1 April 1982 (Ratna Pathak).
Naseeruddin Shah 5 best Movies
- A Wednesday
- Janne Bhi Do Yaaro
What is the qualification of Naseeruddin Shah?
He did Graduate in Arts from Aligarh Muslim University, Uttar Pradesh
National School of Drama, Delhi.
What is the Naseeruddin Shah age?
Naseeruddin Shah’s date of birth is 20 July 1949. And now his age is 70 years approximately.
Naseeruddin Shah Life Controversies
• In a 2016 interview, Naseeruddin Shah called superstar Rajesh Khanna “a mediocre actor.” He added that a “poor actor,” such as Rajesh Khanna, was responsible for the mediocrity of the 1970s film. However, the fans didn’t really like the comments, and the Khan and Shah family strongly criticized the removal of the superstar. he died
• In May 2016, Anupam Kher tweeted the storm, sharing a collage of cashmere girls who were killed when they left the 1990s. The Shah, however, did not like Hera’s tweet, and he plunged into his former colleague. He said: “A man who never lived in Kashmir began to fight for the experts of Kashmir. He suddenly became a displaced person. ” Annoyed by the capture of the shah, Kher tweeted: “Shah Saab kai Jai Ho. According to this logic, NRIs should not think of India at all.
• Shah went to Pakistan in early 2015 to promote his memories, and then one day at a literary festival in Lorraine. Talking to the media and local fans, Shah began talking about hostility between the two countries. “The Indians are brainwashing, believing that Pakistan is an enemy country, not knowing the historical context.” Politicians change color when it suits them, but artists from both countries need to go beyond political hostility, ”he said. This statement, however, undermined Indian sentiment. Interested group Shiv Sena issued another statement that said that only those who approach and love the victims of 26/26 will understand why there is so much hatred for Pakistan.
What is the name of the Naseeruddin Shah child?
Naseeruddin Shah has three children. Two sons and one daughter. The First Son name is Imaad Shah, Second Son name is Vivaan Shah and his daughter name is Heeba Shah.
Naseeruddin Shah Biography Video
Naseeruddin Shah Lifestyle Important Facts
- Naseeruddin Shah Smoke: Yes
- Does Naseeruddin Shah drink alcohol? Yes
- Naseeruddin began to play (theater) at the age of 14. Shakespeare’s “Merchant of Venice” was his first theatrical performance.
- Few people know that Naseeruddin is a descendant of the 19th-century war called Yang-Fishan Khan. The latter helped the British during the Indian uprising of 1857.
- The first film of the Shah “Nishant” (1975) received the National Prize for the best picture. The film was nominated for an Oscar.
- Rajendra Jaspal, another Shah actor, and a classmate had already stabbed him in the FTII canteen. The first was jealousy that the Shah signed several films, which, in his opinion, should have belonged to him.
- His first wife, the late Parvin Murad, was 16 years old during his marriage. After 2 years, the couple had an attack and decided to divorce. However, the Shah did not recognize his wife, because his wife at the wedding Shah not only promised his wife a large sum of money as food but also refused the right to bigamy. ,
- Even having established himself as an actor, Shah did not abandon his love for the theater. As a result, he founded several friends in a theater group called Motley Productions in 1977.
- Interestingly, the Shah was the first to play the role of Mahatma Gandhi in the film Gandhi (1982). However, Ben Kingsley overshadowed him during the auditions and took on the role.
- For outstanding contributions to comedy/theater, Shah received Padma Sri in 1987, and then Padma Bhushan in 2003. Naseeruddin Shah received Padma Bhushan.
- In addition to Bollywood, Shah has also appeared in various Hollywood and Pakistani films. His role as Captain Nemo in the 2003 Hollywood film “The League of Outstanding Gentlemen” was praised. In addition, his second Pakistani film Zinda Bhaag was selected as the official presentation of the country at the 86th Academy Awards in the Best Foreign Language Film category.
- In particular, the Shah was honored to join the International Film and Television Association of the Asian Academy of Film and Television.
- Brother Retda. Attorney General Zameerud-din Shah is the current vice president of Aligarh University of Music (AMU), UP (2016).
- Failure has always followed the shah to this day, more than 20 feature films have been archived with it.
- The Shah published his memoir, entitled “And Then One Day” in 2014. In his memoirs, the actor admitted that he used marijuana (gaanju) at different stages of his life, and explained this by the clarity of his thinking.
- The directors of “Harry Potter” wanted to audition with Naseeruddin Shah for the role of Albus Dumbledore after the death of the actor who played him before the third part of the series. However, Shah refused to attend the hearing, and the role was transferred to the English actor Mitch.