Do you want to know about Nargis Husband? Nargis height? Nargis Family? Nargis Lifestyle? Nargis age? Nargis biography? and Nargis income?
Some important facts about Nargis lifestyle. What is Nargis age? Nargis children? Nargis Biography? Nargis husband Read now. Nargis is an old superstar and beautiful actress of Bollywood. She has a huge fan following in Bollywood. She has done many hit movies in her career. Nargis starts her career from 1935 as a child artist. Today all the young actress are the huge fans of Nargis.
If you are a fan of Nargis so you are the at right place. In this article, you will know all about your favorite actress. You can read about her nargis age, nargis height, Nargis biography, Nargis family, and Nargis lifestyles.
Nargis Dutt (nee Fatima Rashid, June 1, 1929 – May 3, 1981), also known by the name of the scene Nargis, was an Indian film actress who played a major role in classic Bollywood films. Considered one of the best actresses in the history of Hindi cinema, she made her debut as an assistant at the age of 5 with Talash-i-Hack (1935), but her acting career begins with the film Tamanna (1942). ) )
Over the three decades of her career, Nargis has starred in many commercially successful and critically acclaimed films, many of which have been shown with actress Raj Kapoor. She was the younger sister of the famous actress Anwar Hussein. Her most famous role was Rada in “Mother of India” (1957), starring for an Oscar, a performance that earned her the Filmfare Award for Best Actress. She rarely appears in 1960s films. Some of her films of the time include the drama Raat Aur Din (1967), for which she received the first national award for Best Actress.
Nargis married her partner Indian mother Sunil Dutt in 1958. Together they had three children, including actress Sanjay Dutt. Together with her husband, Nargis created the Ajanta Cultural Arts Troupe, which attracts various actors and singers of that time and organizes performances in the border areas. In the early 1970s, Nargis became the first patroness of the Indian Spice Society, and her subsequent collaboration with her organization was recognized as a social worker, and then Raja Sabha’s candidacy in 1980.
Nargis died of pancreatic cancer in 1981, just three days before his son Sanjay Dutt made his Hindi debut with Rocky. In 1982, the Nargis Dutt Memorial Fund was created in memory. Award for Best Film for National Integration at the annual film production awards is named after him with the Nargis Dutt Award.
|Nargis Full Name||Fatima Rashid|
|Nargis Date of Birth||1 June 1929|
|Nargis Childhood Picture|
|Nargis Age||51 Years|
|Nargis Birth Place||Calcutta (now Kolkata), British India|
|Nargis Death Place||Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai|
|Nargis Hobbies||Doing Philanthropy, Dancing, Traveling, Listening to Music, Playing Golf|
|Marriage Date||11 March 1958|
Did you like Nargis biography? If yes don’t forget to share our article on your social media profiles.
Nargis Physical Description:
|Nargis Height (approx..)||in centimeters- 163 cm|
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 4”
|Nargis Weight (approx..)|| in Kilograms- 58 kg|
in Pounds- 128 lbs
|1958||Mother India||Filmfare Award for Best Actress|
|1958||Padma Shri||Padma Shri|
|1968||Raat Aur Din||National Film Award for Best Actress|
|2001||Stardust Award for Best Artists|
|Father||Abdul Rashid alias Mohan Babu|
|Nargis Husband||Sunil Dutt|
|Daughter||Priya Dutt, Namrata Dutt|
Did you get everything about Nargis family? if yes share this article on your social media profile.
|Actor(s)||Raj Kapoor, Sunil Dutt|
|Destination||New York and New Zealand|
Which was the best movie of Nargis?
Nargis performs acting in many best movie from 2003. Her best movie is Awaara that was released in 1951.
Nargis 5 Best Movies
- Mother India
- Shree 420
What is the qualification of Nargis?
Nargis is not much qualified. She was just a Matric pass.
What is age Nargis age?
Nargis date of birth is 11 March 1958. She died at the age of 51 in 1981.
What is the name of Nargis child?
Nargis has three children. One son and two daughters. Son’s name is Sanjay Dutt who is a superstar in Bollywood. And daughter’s name is Priya Dutt and Namrata Dutt.
Nargis Biography Video
Some Facts About Nargis
- Nargiz smokers ?: Unknown
- Nargis drinks alcohol? unknown
- She was born under the name Fatima Rashid in Calcutta, Bengal (now Calcutta, West Bengal).
- Abdul Rashid’s father, also known as Mohan Babu, was a wealthy Mohyal Tiagi (Indian Punjab) who converted to Islam. He was originally from Rawalpindi, Punjab (now in Pakistan).
- Her mother, Juddanbai, was a classical singer and was considered one of the pioneers of Indian cinema.
- Nargis strives to become a doctor. However, her mother pushed her to the career of an actor and introduced her to the culture of cinema.
- At the age of six, he made his debut as a child artist in the 1935 film “Talash Hack”, which received the title “Baby Nargis”, which means “Narcissus” (daffodil flower) in Persia. Since then, she has been featured as Nargis in all of her films. Flower of nargis
- He has appeared in many very successful films of the 1940s and 1950s, such as Andaz (1949), Barsaat (149), Sri 420 (1955) and others.
- She received the Filmfare Award for Best Actress for her role in the rural drama Mehub Khan Mother India (1957). The film also received an Academy Award. Critics called this film “the best film ever made in India,” and said that no other actor can act like Nargis. Indian mother
- She left her career after marrying Sunil Dutt in 1958.
- She received the National Film Award for Best Actress for the latest film Raat Aur Din (1967). He became the first actor to receive this award.
- After working with Raj Kapoor on Sri 420 (1955), he had a long relationship with him, and when he refused to divorce his wife, the one-year relationship with him ended.
- Get to know Sunil Dutt for a set up of Bigi Zamin Bimala Roy. At that time, Sunil was a student and aspiring actress when she was a recognized star.
- Then he will be offered a huge 50,000 rupees. while Sunil Dutt earned only 10 or 12 rupees per month for his role in Mother India.
- She became the first Indian actor to receive an international film award when he received an award for Best Actor at the Karlovy Vary Film Festival in Czechoslovakia in 1958. Nargis with Karlovy Vary Cinema Prize
- Sunil Dutt was impressed by Nargis when she helped her sister get to the hospital because Sunil did not know any doctors or hospitals in Mumbai.
- She was very passionate about the medical profession and even being a star, she visited hospitals to help patients. The irony is that when she was diagnosed with cancer, the medical profession could not save her
- At one point, doctors told Sunil Dutt to interrupt his survival when he was placed at the Sloan-Kettering Memorial Cancer Center in New York because he had been in a coma for several months. However, Sunil refused to do this and, to her surprise, stepped out of a coma and began to recover.
- He died of pancreatic cancer on May 3, 1981 (just 4 days before his son’s first Rocky movie, Sanjay Dutt).
- Together with her husband, Nargis founded the Ajanta Cultural Arts Club, which was attended by various singers and actors of that time. The army was gathering on a distant border to entertain Indian soldiers at the border. Ajanta Arts
- She also continued the work of spastic children and became the first patron of the Plastic Society of India.
- In 1993, the Indian government gave him a stamp. Postal Nargis
- In 2001, he shared the “Best Artist of the Millennium” award with Amitabh Bachchan from Hero Hero.
- The National Cinematography Award established the Nargis Dutt Award for Best Feature Film for National Integration for Contribution to Indian Cinema.
- In 2011, Rediff.com was voted “Best Actor of All Time”. She liked to restrain his feelings in the form of letters to his son and daughters. In one of these letters, before going to New York for treatment, he wrote: “I am in a state of peace of mind, I left you all and do not know what will happen.” But I believe in God. It will not be so difficult that I will not send it to you all. I know how much you love me. Keep praying for me so that everything goes well with me. In another letter to her son, Sanjay Datt, she wrote: “Now you promised to do even better, and I promise to visit you every month. You know that you are our only child, and we have high hopes for you. Learn hard and become a great person so that we can take care of us in old age. He was buried in Badakabarastan on the Sea Lines in Mumbai. generally tragic end.
If you like Nargis biography, Nargis age, Nargis lifestyle, Nargis husband,Nargis child blog don’t forget to share it with your friends.