Do you want to know about the Karan Johar lifestyle? Karan Johar children? Karan Johar gay? Karan Johar age? Karan Johar Qualification? Karan Johar biography? and Karan Johar income?
If you want to know about Karan Johar age, Karan Johar lifestyle, Karan Johar income, Karan Johar wife, Karan Johar income stay tuned with us.. Now If you want to know about Karan Johar age, Karan Johar lifestyle, Karan Johar income, Karan Johar wife, Karan Johar income stay tuned with us.
Karan Johar is one of the most favorite directors in Bollywood. He has a great fan following due to the famous directed movies.
Karan Kumar Jokhar (born Rahul Kumar Jokhar, May 25, 1972), often unofficially known as KJo, is an Indian director, producer, screenwriter, costume designer, actor and TV presenter who works in Hindi films. He is the son of Hiroo Johar and producer Yash Johar.
Johar made his directorial film debut with the famous novel Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), which received the Filmfare Award for Best Director and Best Screenplay. His next two films are Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham … (2001) and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006), which are very successful in the foreign market. The social drama “My Name is Han” (2010) earned him the second Filmfare Award for Best Director. In 2018, Spy Raazi received the Filmfare Award for Best Picture. These, as well as many successful films that he made under the motto of Dharma Productions, made him one of the main directors and producers of cinematic Hindi.
Johar also successfully engaged in other areas of the entertainment industry. Here is the TV show “Koffee with Karan”, a show called “What kind of love!” and the Karan Challenge radio show, which acted as a judge on the competitive reality shows Jalak Dichla Jhaa, Indian Talent, and India’s Next Superstars.
In 2020, he received the Padma Sri Award, the fourth highest political truth in India.
Karan Johar lifestyle
Karan Johar was born in Mumbai, India, into the family of film producer Yash Johar, founder of Dharma Productions and Hiroo Johar. He attended Greenlow High School and studied at the College of Commerce and Economics in the United States, both in Bombay (now Mumbai). He received a master’s degree in French. [Appointment required]
Dzhokhar began his acting career as an actor, playing “Shrikant” in the series “Doordarshan Serial Indradhanush” in 1989. In childhood, he was influenced by Indian commercial cinema: as inspiration, he mentions Raj Kapoor, Yash Chopru and Suraj R. Bardzhati. For a while, Johar followed numerology, creating the names of films in which the first word and some others in the title began with the letter K. After watching the 2006 film Lage Rajo Munna Bhai, who was an arithmetic, Johar decided to stop doing this. this practice.
In February 2017, Johar became the father of twins (a boy and a girl) thanks to a replacement. The twins were born at Masrani Hospital in Bombay. Johar named his son Yas after his father. and the daughter of Rukha, reorganized in the name of mother Hiroo.
|Full Name||Karan Dharma Kama Johar|
|Professions(s)||Director, Producer, Writer, TV Host|
|Date of Birth||25 May 1972|
|Karan Johar age (as in 2019)||47 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Karan Johar Childhood Picture|
|HomeTown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Greenlaws High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Karan Johar Qualification||M. A. in French|
|Food||Non – Vegetarian|
|Salary||6-8 crore for one TV Show|
|Address|| 2nd Floor, Supreme Chambers, 17-18 Shah Industrial Estate, Unit No 201 202, Off Veera Desai Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai – 400053 (Dharma Productions Office)|
Carter Road, Bandra, Mumbai (Home)
Karan Johar Girlfriends:
He did not have any girlfriends he is gay.
| in centimeters– 178 cm|
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet inches– 5’ 10”
| in kilograms– 70 kg|
in pounds– 154 lbs
|Body|| – Chest: 40 inches|
– Waist: 34 inches
– Biceps: 12 inches
|2019||Raazi||Filmfare Award for Best Film|
|2011||My Name is Khan||Filmfare Award for Best Director|
|1999||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai||Filmfare Award for Best Director|
|2002||Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham||Filmfare Award for Best Dialogue|
|2000||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai||National Film Award for Best Popular Film|
|1999||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai||Bollywood Movie Award|
|1999||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai||Filmfare Award for Best ScreenPlay|
|2011||My Name Is Khan||IIFA Award for Best Director|
|2017||Dance Plus||STAR Parivaar Award for Favourite Judge|
|2007||Kofee With Karan||ITA Award for Best Anchor|
|2008||Om Shanti Om||Guild Award for Best Costume Design|
|2011||My name is Khan||Zee Cine Award for Best Director|
|2011||My Name is Khan||Guild Award for Best Director|
|2007||Koffee with Karan||ITA Award for Best Talk|
|2016||Ae Dil Hai Mushkil||Stardust Award for Best Director Of the Year|
|Father||Late Yash Johar|
|Actor(s)||Shahrukh Khan, Rishi Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan|
|Actresses||Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Meryl Streep, Rani Mukerji|
|Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Restaurant||Starbucks Coffee in Mumbai|
|TV Shows||The Golden Girls|
How much Karan Johar income?
Karan Johar is one of the most hit directors in Bollywood from 1998. He also did TV shows. He charges 8 to 10 crores for one movie.
Which was the best movie of Karan Johar?
Karan Johar directs many numbers of hit movies. One of the hit movies of his career is Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham.
Who is the real Karan Johar Wife?
Karan Johar did not married yet. He is gay.
Karan Johar 5 best Movies
- Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
- Student of the Year
- My Name is Khan
- Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna
What is the qualification of Karan Johar?
Aamir Khan did M. A. in French from H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai.
What is the Karan Johar age?
Karan Johar date of birth is 25 May 1972. And now his age is 47 years approximately.
Karan Johar Life Controversies
• He had a battle on Twitter with Ram Gopal Varma after the release of Student of the Year in 2012. It all started with what RGV tweeted: “If someone is filming“ Student of the Year ”Karan Johar and turns him into“ Teacher of the Year ”, the destruction of the year will take place.” After that, Karan replied that “the destruction of the year is your area of Ramu … no one can replace a convenient place that you created yourself.”
• In 2015, FIR was filed against Karan and actors Ranvir Singh and Arjun Kapoor for participating in the scandalous AIB Roast.
Karan Johar on AIB Roast
• After the trailer for the film “Aran Hai Mushkil” by Karan Johar and Shivaei Ajay Devgan, the AAC partially criticized Ay Dil Hai Mushkil. After that, Ajay Devgan said that Karan Johar paid KRC for preliminary changes.
• After the Uri attack in September 2016, political parties such as MNS and Shiv Sena issued an ultimatum to Pakistani actors to leave India and told Bollywood filmmakers to block their movie scenes. However, Pakistani actors such as Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan have left India, but Karan is constantly supporting them on Twitter. After that, the MNS threatened Karan, saying that he would defeat him if he continued to work with Pakistani actors.
What is the name of the Karan Johar child?
Karan Johar has two children. One son and one daughter. Son name is Yash and daughter name is Roohi.
Karan Johar Biography Video
Karan Johar Lifestyle Important Facts
- Smoker Karan Johar: unknown
- Is Karan Johar drinking alcohol? Yes
- As a child, he loved to dance to old Hindi songs and since childhood was a big fan of Bollywood.
- He wanted to become a stylist at 4, a doctor at 10, then an editor at 15, and finally at 20, he decided to become a director.
- In 1989, he first appeared on Serrad Indushanush on Dordarshan TV as Srikant.
- Karan made his Bollywood debut in Dilwale Dulhania The Jayenge (1995) as Rocky. Karan Johar and Shah Rukh Khan in DDLJ
- Karan was once superstitious about the letter “K” and believed that this letter brought success and fame to his films. Then came the films “Kuch Kuch Khota Hai”, “Kabhi Hushi, Kabhi Gam.” However, when he saw Lage Raho Munna Bhai, he abandoned this belief and tried other letters as initials for the names of his films. Karan Johar Letter K Address
- He is very attached to his mother and is often called the “mom’s boy.”
- Karan is also a costume designer for a close friend of Shah Rukh Khan in the films: DDLJ, Dil Toh Pagal Hai, Mohabbatein, Duplicate, Main Hoon Na, Veer-Zaara, Om Shanti Om and many others.
- Before moving on, he helped the famous director Late Yash Chopra. In addition, his mother is the younger sister of the late Yasha Chopra.
- His ultimate goal is to receive an Oscar. Once he said that he wanted to walk along the red carpet with an Oscar in his hand and that he would like to take this trophy and say: “This is for you, India.”
- He is fluent in French. while he has a masters degree in french
- Karan is a fan of cricket and loves to play when he has time.
- In 2006, she became the first Indian director to become a member of the jury of the Miss World contest in Warsaw, Poland.
- He was selected as one of 250 young world leaders in 2007 at the 2006 World Economic Forum in Geneva.
- With the exception of former Prime Minister of India Manmohan Singh, he was the only Indian invited to attend the opening ceremony of the London Olympics.
- Although he manages to build all the plans as a whole, he hates reading scripts. Karan Johar hates reading in sets
- In 2015, he played a negative role for Kayzad Khambatta in the movie “Bombay Velvet” and paid only 11 pounds. Karan Johar on Bombay Velvet
- He likes to wear velvet jackets.
- For the production of “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil,” he wrote the full script of the film in 30 days.
- Although Karan’s best friend is Shahrukh Khan, he is very impressed with the work of Hrithik Roshan and once said that everyone in the film industry is working hard, but although we all give 100%, Hrithik gives 300%.
- Before making films, check out the famous Late Yash Chopra.
- He was in love with Twinkle Khanna (now the wife of Akshay Kumar).
- In an interview with NDTV, he said that at some point in his life he suffered from bouts of depression and anxiety.
- In March 2017, he became the father of brother Yash Johar and daughter Rohi with derivatives. He gave a TED report in a letter to his children.
- According to his mother, he is a very sensitive and emotional person. characteristics he wore since childhood.
- Karan hates answering people by mail and seems to torment him. Said the secretary