Do you want to know about Huma Qureshi boyfriends? Huma Qureshi height? Huma Qureshi Family? Huma Qureshi Lifestyle? Huma Qureshi age? Huma Qureshi biography? and Huma Qureshi income?
Some important facts about Huma Qureshi lifestyle. What is Huma Qureshi age? Huma Qureshi income? Huma Qureshi Biography? Read now. Huma Qureshi is a superstar and beautiful actress of Bollywood. She has a countable fan following in Bollywood. She is a new actress in the film industry. And she is the tough competitor for the young actresses.
If you are a fan of her so you are the at right place. In this article, you will know all about your favorite actress. You can read about her age, height, biography, family, and lifestyles.
Huma Qureshi lifestyle
Huma Salim Qureshi (born July 28, 1986) is an Indian actress and model who received three Filmfare nominations.
Qureshi received a bachelor’s degree in history from the University of Delhi, working as an actor and model. After working in various theater productions, he moved to Mumbai and signed a two-year contract with Hindustan Unilever to be shown on television commercials. During the filming of Samsung’s mobile advertising, Anurag Kashyap noticed her skills and signed a contract for three films with her.
Kureshi made his film debut with a minor role in the two-part crime drama “The Gangs of Vasipipur” (2012). Her film work earned her several nominations, including the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress and Best Supporting Actress. In the same year, she starred in the novel Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana, followed by Ek Thi Daayan. She starred in short films (2013), the black comedy Dedh Ishkiya (2014), the drama Badlapur (2015), the drama Marathi (2015) and soon appeared in the co-production X: The Past Is Present (2015)
Huma Qureshi Biography:
|Huma Qureshi Nickname(s)||Huma|
|Huma Qureshi Full Name||Huma Saleem Qureshi|
|Huma Qureshi Date of Birth||28 July 1986|
|Huma Qureshi Childhood Picture|
|Huma Qureshi Age||33 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi|
|College/University||Gargi College, New Delhi|
|Huma Qureshi Qualification||Graduation in History Honours|
Did you like Huma Qureshi biography? If yes don’t forget to share our article on your social media profiles.
Huma Qureshi Boyfriends
Huma Qureshi Physical Description:
|Huma Qureshi Height (approx..)|| in centimeters– 165 cm|
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5′ 4¾”
|Huma Qureshi Weight (approx..)||in Kilograms- 85 kg|
in Pounds- 187 lbs
|Huma Qureshi Figure||35-27-35|
Huma Qureshi Awards
|Year||Movie Name||Award Name|
|2014||Dedh Ishqiya||Stardust Award for Breakthrough Performance|
|2014||Dedh Ishqiya||Screen Award for Best Villain|
Huma Qureshi Family
|Son|| • Naeem Qureshi (Elder, Businessman)|
• Haseen Qureshi (Elder, Businessman)
• Saqib Saleem (Younger, Actor)
Did you get everything about Huma Qureshi family? if yes share this article on your social media profile.
Huma Qureshi Favorites
|Food|| Sushi, Galauti, and Malai Tikkas, |
Shaami Kebabs, Biryani
|Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor and Salman Khan|
|Perfume||Daisy by Marc Jacobs|
What is Huma Qureshi income?
Huma Qureshi is one of the good looking and gorgeous actresses of Bollywood. She Charges almost 1-2 crores for a movie. She charges less amount as compared to another actress.
Which was the best movie of Huma Qureshi?
Huma Qureshi best movie in her career is Dedh Ishqiya. Due to this movie, she becomes famous in the film industry.
Huma Qureshi 5 Best Movies
- Ek Thi Daayan
- Dedh Ishqiya
- Viceroy’s House
- Gangs of Wasseypur
What is the qualification of Huma Qureshi?
Huma Qureshi did her Graduation in History Honours from Gargi College, New Delhi.
What is age Huma Qureshi age?
Huma Qureshi date of birth is 28 July 1986. And now her age is 33 years approximately.
Controversy ABout Huma Qureshi
• According to rumors, in 2014 he had an affair with Anurag Kashyap. At that time, Anurag was married to Kalki Koechlin, and the couple was going through a difficult phase of their family life. Huma was reportedly charged with terminating their marriage.
• In 2016, she had a love story with actress Sohail Khan. According to sources, Salman Khan was angry at Huma for changing his brother’s family life.
Huma Qureshi Biography Video
Some Facts About Huma Qureshi
- Huma Kureshi drinks alcohol? Yes,
- Huma Kureshi at the restaurant
- Her father owns a restaurant chain in Delhi called Salim.
- In school, she was like a geek. In an interview, she said:
- I love books. In fact, I was a fan at the university and at school. He became an actor by mistake. Now I have become fashionable, but at first I wore my father’s shirts. At home in Delhi, I still have books on clothes. “
- During her studies, he joined the theater group “Act 1”. Her mentor was a theater director and theater teacher N.K. Sharma. She thinks she is her happy pet, and always follows her advice before signing the film. N.K. Sharma
- At first, Huma’s parents were not happy with her choice of acting career. In an interview, Huma said:
- Dad thought the study had a big impact on my mind. My parents suggested that I go abroad and get an MBA. But when I told my dad that I would regret all my life that I could not fulfill my dreams thanks to him, he was excited. The next day he brought me to Mumbai. She said: “If nothing happens in a year, start a normal life again.”
- She shared the story of the battle in an interview, she said:
- Although my father could afford a separate house and car, I did not want to ask him a lot of money when I moved to Mumbai. I stayed in PG in Juhu with four other girls in a small place where each of us had a bed and a closet, and we fought every day to find out who was the first to go to the bathroom. He ate dubbas, drove a rickshaw, and sometimes went to save money. He decided to give me a year before my return. “
- In 2008, she moved to Mumbai from Delhi for the movie “Junction”, but the film never came out. He later signed a two-year contract with Hindustan Unilever to work in television commercials.
- Her first television spot was with actor Abhishek Bachchan on a cell phone in which he played the role of a journalist.
- She later appeared in various commercials with Aamir Khan and Shahrukh Khan, but appeared in the spotlight with advertising on mobile phone with Amir Khan in the title role. This advertisement was directed by Anurag Kashyap, and during the filming of the advertisement, he told Hume that he would choose it in his next film.
- Anurag kept his promise and offered him a role in Vaseipur’s Gang – Part 1.
- Huma made his debut with the Tamil movie “Billa II: The Beginning” in 2012, but the film was delayed.
- Huma later appeared in many Bollywood films such as The Gangs of Wassipipur – Part 2 (2012), Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana (2012), Ek Thi Daayan (2013), Day D (2014), and Jolly LLB 2 2017. “
- Jolly LLB 2 GIF
- In 2014, she did a photo shoot for the Be Non-Stop campaign to upset her body.
- She has appeared in some music videos such as “Mitti Di Khusboo” (2014) and “Tumhe Dillagi” (2016).
- She has appeared on television shows such as Comedy Nights with Kapil (2013), Baba Ki Chowki (2016), Back Benchers (2019) and Kapil Sharma Show (2016).
- In 2018, he was tried on the fact of the show “The Best Drama Theater of India”.
- She walked the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival in 2018 and 2019.
- She dealt with the American TV series Netflix Army of the Dead in 2020.
- She walked the ramp at many famous show shows.
- She appeared on the cover of many popular magazines.
- She has received many awards for her skills in various films.
- Ayushmann Hurrana lovingly calls him Chumma Kureshi. [thirteen]
- He is a good friend of director and choreographer Fara Khan.
- The director asked him to change his name. because her name is like the name of a Pakistani actress.
- The Vatika in Varanasi (UP) restaurant has a menu called “Huma Qureshi” on the menu. In an interview, Huma told an interesting story, she said:
- We had a video of the gangs of Vassipipur in Varanasi. The Vatican was the only restaurant serving vegetarian, Italian and continental cuisine. We went for lunch and sometimes coffee. Everything was stupid due to Italian influence. So, I would like to order a personal plate and teach it how to cook. Other visitors also began to request the same dish. So the owner gave this name to my plate. “
if you like Huma Qureshi biography, Huma Qureshi lifestyle, Huma Qureshi age, Huma Qureshi boyfriends, Huma Qureshi height, Huma Qureshi figure, Huma Qureshi family and Huma Qureshi income don’t forget to share this blog with your friends.