Do you want to know about the Farhan Akhtar lifestyle? Farhan Akhtar age? Farhan Akhtar biography? and Farhan Akhtar income? Farhan Akhtar wife? etc.
If you want to know about Farhan Akhtar age, Farhan Akhtar lifestyle, Farhan Akhtar income, Farhan Akhtar biography and Farhan Akhtar wife. Farhan Akhtar is one of the most favorite actor and producer s in Bollywood. He has a great fan following due to the Bollywood industry.
Farhan Akhtar (born January 9, 1974) is an Indian director, screenwriter, actor, singer, producer, and television host. Born in Mumbai from screenwriters Javed Akhtar and Khoni Irani, he grew up influenced by the Hindi film industry. He began his career in Bollywood and worked as an assistant director in Lamhe (1991) and Himalay Putra (1997).
After creating a production company called Excel Entertainment, along with Ritesh Sidhwani, Akhtar made his directorial debut with Dil Chakhta Hai (2001) and criticized the image of modern youth. The film also received a national award. After that, he made the cult film Lakshya (2004) and debuted in Hollywood through the soundtrack Bride and Prejudice (2004), the text of which he wrote. Then it became a commercially successful gift (2006). He directed the short film Positive (2007) on HIV / AIDS promotion.
Farhan Akhtar lifestyle
Farhan Akhtar was born to the writers Javed Akhtar and Khoni Irani in Mumbai (now Mumbai). His sister is writer and director Zoya Akhtar. His parents divorced in his early years, and his father married Shaban Azmi in 1984. Akhtar called his parents “harsh” critics of his career, and also considered Robert De Niro “inspiration” in the industry. movie. Akhtar comes from an Iranian Zoroastrian from his mother. Akhtar grew up in an agnostic environment, and with his sister Zoe and his father, Javed Akhtar, he does not believe in any religion.
He is the grandson of the poet Urdu Jan Nisar Akhtar and the great-grandson of the poet Muztar Khairabadi. Muztar Khairabadi was the grandson of Fazl-e-Hak Khairabadi, who was a scholar in Islamic studies and theology, at his request, mainly engaged in the first sofa of Mirza Ghalib, and later became the main figure during the Indian uprising of 1857. a native of Hyrabad. , He is also the cousin of Farahan and Sajid Khan. He studied at the Maneckji Cooper School in Mumbai, then studied law at HR College, also in Mumbai.
He married Adhuna Bhabani in 2000 after spending 3 years with her. They first met during the filming of their first director, Dil Chakht Hai, in 2001, which also marked the debut of Adhuna as a stylist in Bollywood. The couple has two daughters named Shakya and Akira. On January 21, 2016, the couple officially announced a divorce after 16 years of marriage.
|Full Name||Farhan Akhtar|
|Professions(s)||Actor, Producer, Director, Screenwriter, Singer|
|Date of Birth||9 January 1974|
|Farhan Akhtar age (as in 2019)||45 Years|
|Farhan Akhtar childhood picture|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra India|
|HomeTown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (Settled in Mumbai)|
|School||Maneckji Cooper School, Mumbai|
|College/University||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics (he was dismissed from the college in the 2nd year due to attendance shortage)|
|Farhan Akhtar Qualification||High School|
|Salary||10 Crore per Movie|
|Address||Sea Spring Bungalow No 1, B J Road, Bandstand, Mumbai – 400050|
Farhan Akhtar Girlfriends
|Height (approx..)|| in centimeters– 175 cm|
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet inches– 5’ 9”
| in kilograms– 70 kg|
in pounds– 154 lbs
|Body|| – Chest: 41 inches|
– Waist: 30 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|2012||ZIndagi Na Milegi Dobara||Filmfare Award for Best Film|
|2014||Bhaag Mikha Bhaag||Filmfare Award for Best Actor|
|2009||Rock On||Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut|
|2014||Bhaag Mikha Bhaag||IIFA Award for Best Actor|
|2012||Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara||Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor|
|2012||Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara||Filmfare Award for Best Dialogue|
|2003||Dil Chahta Hai||National Film Award for Best Feature Film|
|2002||Dil Chahta Hai||Filmfare Award for Best Screenplay|
|2002||Dil Chahta Hai||Filmfare Critics Award for Best Film|
|2014||Bhaag Mikha Bhaag||Zee Cine Award for Best Actor|
|2014||Bhaag Mikha Bhaag||Screen Award for Best Actor|
|2020||Gully Boy||Zee Cine Award for Best Film|
|2012||Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara||Zee Cine Award for Best Film|
|2002||Dil Chahta Hai||Zee Cine Award for Most Promising Director|
|2015||I Can Do That||Zee Rishtey Award for Favourite Anchor|
|2012||Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara||Guild award for best actor in a supporting|
|1.||Range Rover Red Edition|
|2.||M350 CDI SUV|
|Daughter||Shakya & Akira|
|Food||Homemade food, The classic Mumbai Vada Pao, Kebabs, Mutton Biryani|
How much Farhan Akhtar income?
Farhan Akhtar is one of the most hit actors and directors in Bollywood from 2001. He charges 10 crore as a actor for one movie.
Which was the best movie of Farhan Akhtar?
Farhan Akhtar perform acting and direct many super hit movies. But the best movie of her career is Bhaag Mikha Bhaag. Before this movie, he already gets some wards but this movie broke all of his records. After this movie, he counts as one of the best film directors of film industry.
Who is the real Farhan Akhtar Wife?
Farhan Akhtar wife name is Adhuna Bhabani. They married at 2000.
Farhan Akhtar 5 best Movies
- Bhaag Mikha Bhaag
- Rock On
- Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
- Dil Chahta Hai
What is the qualification of Farhan Akhtar?
Aamir Khan end his study at High School.
What is the Farhan Akhtar age?
Farhan Akhtar date of birth is 9 January 1974. And now his age is 45 years approximately.
Farhan Akhtar Life Controversies
What is the name of the Farhan Akhtar child?
Farhan Akhtar has two children. Both are daughters. Their name is Shakya & Akira.
Farhan Akhtar Biography Video
Farhan Akhtar Lifestyle Important Facts
- Farhan Akhtar smokes ?: No (Exit)
- Farhan Akhtar drinks alcohol? Yes
- It belongs to a family of poets and writers. Like his grandfather, Jan Nisar Akhtar was an Urdu poet who was the grandson of the poet Muztar Khairabadi.
- From childhood, he made a mistake acting on himself, because he went around the house with a toy gun, thinking that there were bad guys there.
- He was a very bad and mysterious boy. as her mother once said, when she was busy at their meeting, Franan came and asked her to swim in her room, which she accepted. He later discovered that Farhan bathed in his bed with a bath and a cup in his hand.
- He had just been fired from HR College in the second year of his professional degree.
- As a teenager, he worked as a film distributor for Yash Raj Films, and then worked in a script store for 3 years in an advertising production team.
- He initially worked as an assistant director in films such as Lamhe and Himalay Putra.
- Although he watched Sholay 50 times, he did not find it perfect and said that Deewar was much better.
- He was very young when his parents divorced, and his father Javed Akhtar married actress Shaban Azmi in 1984.
- He has a cockroach, that is, a fear of cockroaches and dreams of defeating him once.
- Farhan was the first choice for the Rank De Basanti, but it was Aamir Khan.
- Farhan wrote Dil Chahta Hai when his mother presented an ultimatum that he would be kicked out of the house if he did nothing with his life.
- In 2002, she appeared as one of nine judges at the famous beauty contest Femina Miss India.
- He gets nervous when he sees something disorganized around him.
- Although he could drive a car from the age of 20, he learned to ride a bicycle when he signed Karthik Calling Karthik.
- After solving the Rubik’s Cube for the Karthik Calling Karthik movie, he became so passionate and addicted that he used it everywhere for parties, photographing, reunion, and reunion.
- The reason most of his films are friendship-based is because when his parents split up, his friends became his best support system.
- He was offered a role in the 2006 Raquesch Omprakash Mehra film Raang De Basanti, but he declined the offer. because he was not interested in acting at that time.
- When writing the script for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, he planned to star in Shah Rukh, but SRK left. Farhan played the role of a man who feared paratroopers, but in real life he was a certified paratrooper.
- When he first met Milha Singh during his biographical research, Milka challenged him for a career. She went through a rigorous 18 months of training to enter the character of Milkhi in the film.
- Farhan Akhtar in the Bhaag Milha Bhaag
- Famous people: Fara Khan and Sajid Khan are his cousins.
- He is the ambassador of the United States of America.
- In order for a dog named Pluto to act and lick in his film “Dil Dhadakne Do,” before each shot of the scene he puts a packet of vanilla ice cream on his face. In addition, the film became the ninth collaboration with sister Zoe Akhtar.
- The idea of launching people against rape and discrimination (MARD) came to mind when a lawyer named Pallai Purcayasta was sexually assaulted and then killed by respect.
- His favorite form is comedy, and once she told him that when she was a child, she was so interested in acrobatics and acting that she accidentally hit her sister’s nose.
- Robert DiNero, a famous Hollywood legend, is his inspiration.
- His sister revealed many secrets to her in an interview. She said that Farhan watched many films in her childhood and that if she liked the film, she would play with her favorite character and would wander around the house for several days, even weeks.
- This is considered the versatility of Bollywood. since he is a director, producer, actor and singer. Here’s a video showing her singing at the Native American Award Ceremony:
- Adhuna’s ex-wife is seven years older, and both married three years before marrying in 2000.
- She is an amateur and a sweet tooth. You can do anything to stay fit, but you cannot eat sweet foods.
- The tattoo on his right shoulder was made in error, because he was drunk, went to the store and did it.
- Farhan has also appeared in various commercials for bulky brands such as Pureit, Chivas Regal, Britannia Nutri Choice Biscuits, IndusInd Bank, Dulux Paint and Titan Industries and others.
Farhan Akhtar lifestyle? Farhan Akhtar age? Farhan Akhtar biography? and Farhan Akhtar income? Farhan Akhtar wife? don’t forget to share this with your friends.