Do you want to know about the Emraan Hashmi lifestyle? Emraan Hashmi age?Emraan Hashmi wife? Emraan Hashmi height? Emraan Hashmi qualification? Emraan Hashmi girlfriends? Emraan Hashmi biography? and Emraan Hashmi income?
If you want to know about Emraan Hashmi age, Emraan Hashmi lifestyle, Emraan Hashmi income, Emraan Hashmi biography and Emraan Hashmi wife etc. Emraan Hashmi is one of the most rommantic actors in Bollywood. He has a great fan following due to her performance in the Bollywood industry.
Sayed Emraan Anwar Hashmi (born March 24, 1979) is an Indian actor who starred in Hindi films. During his career, Hashmi received three Filmfare nominations.
He worked as an assistant director in the 2002 horror film Raaz, before moving on to an acting career. In 2004, Hashmi established himself as one of the main characters in Hindi films, which starred “Murder” (2004), “Zekher” (2005), “Aashik Banaya Aapne” (2005), “Kalyug” (2005) , Aksar (2006) and Gangster (however). , followed him in the lead roles in the box office movie before playing the famous drama Awarapan (2007).
2008 was a turning point for Hashmi when she included a scam in the drama of the Jannat police. Later, he was recognized for playing several unusual characters in the Raaz horror film: “The Secret Continues” (2009), the biopic “Dirty Picture” (2011), the psychological thriller “Murder 2” (2011), the romantic comedy “Dil Toh Bakcha Hai Ji ”(2011), the thriller Jannat 2 (2012) and the supernatural thriller Raaz 3 (2012) and Ek Thi Daayan (2013). Hashmi’s successful participation in the drama Once Upon a Time in Mumbai (2010) and Shanghai Political Thriller (2012) earned him two nominations for Best Supporting Actor in Filmfare. Appearing at the box office in a chess series, he starred in the biographical film “Hazard” and the evil spirit in the horror thriller “Raaz Reboot” (and in 2016) and was praised. for the drama Hamari Adhuri Kahani (2015). and Baadshaho (2017).
Emraan Hashmi lifestyle
Hashmi was born on March 24, 1979 in Mumbai (today Mumbai). Her father, Sayed Anwar Hashmi, is a businessman who also starred in the 1968 film “Baharon Ki Manzil,” and her mother, Maherra Hashmi, was a housewife. Her grandfather, Sayed Shawkat Hashmi, emigrated to Pakistan after the partition of India, while her grandmother, Meherbano Mohammed Ali (aka Purnima), was an actress who remained in India. Meherbano Mohammed Ali then married producer and director Bhagwan Dassa Warma and was the sister of Shirin Mohammad Ali, mother of producers Hashmi Mahesh Bhatt and Mukesh Bhatt. Hashmi is a cousin of director Mohit Suri, with whom he worked in various films. His other cousins are actors Puja Bhatt and Alia Bhatt, and his other cousin is actress Rahul Bhatt. Hashmi studied at the Jamnabai Narze School. After graduating from Jamnabai, he attended Sydenham College in Mumbai. Hashmi subsequently earned a degree at the University of Mumbai.
|Nickname(s)||Emmi, Serial Kisser|
|Full Name||Emraan Anwar Hashmi|
|Date of Birth||24 March 1979|
|Emraan Hashmi age (as in 2019)||40 Years|
|Emraan Hashmi Childhood Picture|
|Birth Place||Pulgaon, Maharashtra, India|
|HomeTown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Emraan Hashmi Qualification||B.Com|
|Salary||10-12 Crore per Movie|
|Address||A duplex in Bandra, Mumbai|
Emraan Hashmi Girlfriends
|Height (approx..)|| in centimeters– 173 cm|
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx..)|| in kilograms– 75 kg|
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body|| – Chest: 42 inches|
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|2013||Shanghai||Filmfare Award for Supporting Actor|
|2011||Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai||Filmfare Award for Supporting Actor|
|2007||Gangster||Filmfare Award for Best Performance|
|1.||BMW 5 series|
|Actor(s)|| Bollywood: Sanjay Dutt, Dilip Kumar|
Hollywood: Michael J Fox, Jack Nicholson
|Actresses||Sridevi, Katrina Kaif|
|Perfume||Eternity by Calvin Klein|
How much Emraan Hashmi income?
Emraan Hashmi is one of the most romantic and smart actor in Bollywood working from 2003. He charges 10 to 12 crores for one movie.
Which was the best movie of Emraan Hashmi?
Emraan Hashmi makes many movies in Bollywood.. One of his hit movies is Once Upon a Time In Mumbai. In this movie he play supporting role. Ajay Devgan plays main role in this movie.
Who is the real Emraan Hashmi Wife?
Emraan Hashmi wife name is Parveen Shahani. They married on December 14, 2006.
Emraan Hashmi 5 best Movies
- Once Upon a Time In Mumbai
- The Dirty Picture
- Murder 2
What is the qualification of Emraan Hashmi?
Aamir Khan did B.Com from Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai.
What is the Emraan Hashmi age?
Emraan Hashmi date of birth is 24 March 1979 . And now his age is 40 years approximately.
Emraan Hashmi Life Controversies
• In 2009, after he was unable to obtain an apartment at Nibbana Co-operative Housing Company in Pali Hill, Bandra County, Mumbai, he accused the company of “religious discrimination” against him for refusing to issue a Certificate of No Objection (CNO) to purchase apartments. their religion, which was rejected by the company.
Controversy Emraan Hashmi House
Mr. D. Suvarna, to whom Emraan wanted to buy an apartment, later said that he no longer wanted to sell it. She said: “I called my son in Canada to return, and I need an apartment, and then he advised me not to sell it.” Hashmi informed me that my plans had changed, and my son needed an apartment. “
• When Emraan and Mahesh Bhatt were invited to Karan Johar‘s “Cafe with Karan”, he said that Aishwarya Rai was “plastic”, Aamir Khan was “boring” and then used the adjective “overrated” Imran Khan.
What is the name of the Emraan Hashmi child?
Emraan Hashmi has one child. He has son who’s name is Ayaan Hashmi.
Emraan Hashmi Biography Video
Emraan Hashmi Lifestyle Important Facts
- Emraan Hashmi smoke: No
- Does Herma Hashemi drink alcohol? Yes
- Emraan was born from a Muslim father and a Christian (Catholic) mother, and his relatives named him Emmy.
- His grandfather, Shawkat Hashmi, emigrated to Pakistan after the split of Indo-Pak in 1947, and her grandmother Meherbano Mohammed Ali (also known as Purnima) was an actress who remained in India.
- He is a relative of the Bhatt family. because she is the maternal niece of Mahesh Bhatt and her cousin Alia Bhatt, Rahul Bhatt, Puja Bhatt and Shahin Bhatt.
- Since childhood, she was fond of comedy.
- As a child, he did a lot of advertising. Here is a video of one of their ads:
- He is married to his ex-girlfriend Parvin and prefers to hide his personal life from the media.
- Prior to his debut, he worked as an assistant director in the film Bipasha Basu and in the film Dino Morea “Raaz” (2002).
- She debuted in Bollywood in the film Yeh Zindagi Ka Safar (2001) with Amisha Patel, but was later rejected. because the filmmakers felt that they were not suitable for the role.
- After his debut, he changed his pseudonym from Emraan to Farhan Hashmi, but after the release of his next murder movie, he changed Emraan Hashmi.
- The murder film was a turning point in his career and received tremendous praise from the audience for this film. After that, he also received the label Serial Kisser. Emraan Hashmi was killed
- Known for his friendship scenes, Avarapan (2006) was an exception, as he had no kissing scenes.
- In an interview, he was asked about his best and worst kiss on the screen, in which he replied that the kiss in murder 2 with Jacqueline Fernandez was the best, and Mallika Sherawat the worst. Emraan Hashmi in Murder 2
- Hates parties and chat. because it bothers you.
- Emraan saw the Shanghai film in a completely different way. He was seen with a dirty stomach and teeth, and critics praised his performance. Emraan Hashmi in Shanghai
- He also made a lot of advertising, but he chooses the type of advertising that he wants to do wisely.
- He fought for the most difficult part of his life when his four-year-old son was diagnosed with cancer.
- In 2016, she released her autobiographical book, The Kiss of Life, in which she shared her experience of treating and diagnosing cancer with her 3-year-old son, Ayan. Emraan Hashmi’s book The Kiss of Life
- More than his films, his songs make noise and earn only half the price of the film.
- He said that he did not like to watch films from childhood.
- This is a great gadget.
- Emraan wants to buy the latest cars and motorcycles.