Do you want to know about Dia Mirza height? Dia Mirza Family? Dia Mirza Lifestyle? Dia Mirza Husband? Dia Mirza age? Dia Mirza biography? and Dia Mirza income? Dia Mirza Boyfriends?
Some important facts about Dia Mirza lifestyle. What is Dia Mirza age? Dia Mirza income? Dia Mirza Biography? Read now. Dia Mirza is one of the old actresses of Bollywood working from 2001. She starts her career from the movie Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein. In this movie, she works with superstar Saif Ali Khan.
If you are a fan of her so you are the at right place. In this article, you will know all about your favorite actress. You can read about her age, height, biography, family, and lifestyles.
Dia Mirza lifestyle
Dia Mirza (born December 9, 1981) is an Indian model, actress, producer, social worker, and beauty queen who has won the title of Mrs. Asia Pacific 2000. She made her debut in Rena High Terre Dil Maine in 2001. ,
She then appeared in films such as Dus (2005), Lage Raho Munnabhai (2006) and Sanju (2018). He was a co-owner of the production company Born Free Entertainment with his ex-husband Sahil Sangha. His first film, Love Breakups Zindagi, was released on October 7, 2011. After the divorce, he released his own production company One India Stories. December 2019
Dia Mirza Biography:
|Dia Mirza Nickname(s)||Dia Mirza|
|Dia Mirza Real Name||Dia Handrich|
|Professions(s)||Actress, Model, Film Producer & Social Activist|
|Dia Mirza Date of Birth||9 December 1981|
|Dia Mirza Childhood Picture|
|Dia Mirza Age||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh|
|HomeTown||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh|
• Vidyaranya High School, Hyderabad
• Nasr School, Hyderabad
• Stanley Girls High School, Hyderabad
|College/University||Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad|
|Dia Mirza Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|Address||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh|
|Marriage Date||18 October 2014|
Did you like Dia Mirza biography? If yes don’t forget to share our article on your social media profiles.
Dia Mirza Boyfriends
Dia Mirza Physical Description:
|Dia Mirza Height (approx..)|| in centimeters– 168 cm|
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Dia Mirza Weight (approx..)||in kilograms– 50 kg|
in pounds– 110 lbs
|Dia Mirza Figure||32-26-34|
Dia Mirza Awards
|Year||Movie Name||Award Name|
|2002||Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein||Bollywood Movie Award best female debut|
Dia Mirza Family
|Step Father||Ahmed Mirza|
|Dia Mirza Husband||Sahil Sangha|
Did you get everything about Dia Mirza family? if yes share this article on your social media profile.
Dia Mirza Favorites
|Food||Hyderabadi Biryani, Nihari, Khatti Daal, Kheema|
|Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan|
|Book||The Silk Roads: A New History of the World” by Peter Frankopan,|
What is Dia Mirza income?
Dia Mirza is also one of the lowest-paid actresses of Bollywood. She Charges almost 1 crore for a movie. She charges an Less amount as compared to another actress
Which was the best movie of Dia Mirza?
Best movie of her career is Love Breakups Zindagi. She did a wonderful performance In this movie.
Dia Mirza 5 Best Movies
- Love Breakups Zindagi
- Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein
- Tumsa Nahin Dekha
- Honeymoon Travels
What is the qualification of Dia Mirza?
Dia Mirza did her Bachelor of Arts from Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad.
What is age Dia Mirza age?
Dia Mirza date of birth is 9 December 1981. And now her age is 39 years approximately.
Controversy ABout Dia Mirza
• In 2006, after Dia and Aamir Khan opposed Sardar Sarovar’s plan, BJP workers led by mayor Dhansuh Bhandari staged a demonstration against actors for “statements against fences.”
• In February 2015, a verbal war broke out between Dia Mirza and BDP deputy Meenakshi Lehi regarding comments by RSS head Mohan Bhagwat that converting to Christianity was the main reason for the service. from Mother Teresa to the poor.
Mirza Minyaxi Leki fights with Twitter
• In 2016, as part of a lack of water in Maharashtra, Dia wrote on Twitter:
“The irony of the time in which we live: farmers are afraid of themselves because of drought, and people spend water to“ play ”# Holi. Come on, call me anti-Hindu. ”
However, hatred of people had to endure. He later had to apologize. clarifying her position, she said:
“As a citizen of India, I have the same respect for all religions, holidays and customs that are celebrated in our country. I never intended to harm the feelings of the community. If twittering has benefited me, I apologize, no doubt. ” This suggests that in some parts of our country there is an acute shortage of water. According to a report I read last April, the drought in Maharashtra hit over 90 lottery farmers and counted in October. perasm In one year, the government of Maharashtra officially declared a “state of drought” in 14,708 of the 43,000 state villages. “
• In 2019, during the current SAA protest in India, Dia Mirza expressed her opinion on this issue and said:
“My mother is Hindu, my biological father was a Christian, my adoptive father was a Muslim, in all official documents the state of my religion remains virgin. And I hope he never will be. ” #OneIndia #India “
However, Internet users did not like it, and they attacked it. claiming that she did not know the act and tried to act wisely.
Dia Mirza Biography Video
Some Facts About Dia Mirza
- Dia was born in Frank Hendrich, a German Catholic, and Deepa, an Indian Bengali. When Dia was four and a half years old, her parents divorced, and her mother again married Ahmed Mirza, a Dakini Muslim from Hyderabad. Dia took her surname from her father. She is the only daughter of her parents.
- While studying at school, she worked as a marketing director for a multimedia company in the Neeraj multimedia laboratory, earning a monthly salary of 5,000 rupees. She also worked as a model for brands such as Lipton, Wall Ice Cream and Emami.
- When she graduated, she was called by a family friend (who worked at the Times of India office in Hyderabad) who told Dia about the Indian contest. He was presented in his portfolio and selected for the competition.
- Her mother was opposed to Dia taking part in the Miss India contest because Dia wanted to go to law school in Bangalore. However, her father convinced her to let her take part in the competition.
- In 2000, she became the second finalist of the Femina Miss India contest. She also won the title Miss Beautiful Smile, Miss Avon and Miss Smile Close-Up in the Contest.
- Dia Mirza at the Femina Miss India Competition
- She was later sent to the Asia-Pacific region, where she won the contest and gave her third victory in India at the International Beauty Show in 2000 (Lara Datta received the Miss Universe, and Priyanka Chopra received the Miss World).
- In 2000, he first appeared in the song Babul Supriyo and Alka Yagnik “Khoya Khoya Chand” along with Akashdeep Saigal.
- After her debut in 2001 in the film Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein, she starred in many box offices, including Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge (2002), Dum (2003), Tumsa Nahin Dekha – A Love Story (2004), Parineeta (2005) , Lage Raho Munnabhai (2006), Salam Mumbai (2016) and Sanju (2018).
- In 2000, he also appeared in the Tamil film “In Swasa Theater”.
- Together with her ex-husband Sahil Sangha, he co-owned the production of Born Free Entertainment. Films such as Love Breakups Zindagi (2011) and Bobby Jasoos (2014) and the online series Mind the Malhotras (2019) were created under the slogan. After divorcing her husband, she founded her production company One India Stories in December 2019.
- Birthday free entertainment logo
- Over the years, Dia has developed as a public figure. struggle for various social reasons. He has participated in the Cancer Humanitarian Aid Association, Indian Plastics Society, PETA, CRY, and NDTV Greenathon, and has also worked with the Andhra Pradesh government to raise awareness about HIV and prevent fetal fetuses.
- Dia Mirza about PETA campaign
- In 2010, she gave birth to two children at the Prince of Wales Zoo in Lucknow.
- Dia along with Aamir Khan openly declared their support for Narmad Bahao Andolan.
- On June 5, 2017, World Environment Day, she was appointed Ambassador of the Wildlife Fund (WTI). She has supported WTI in her campaigns and is one of the founders of WTI Club Nature.
- Dia Mirza – Trust of India (WTI)
- Dia Mirza endorsed the Body Shop brand for its initiative to ban animal testing and the distribution of recycled packaging and natural products.
- Dia Mirza was also appointed as the Panasonic Green Ambassador, the president of Swah Bharat Youth, Ambassador Swat Saati, the first Ambassador of India and the United Nations Goodwill Ambassador to India.
- Di Mirza speaks with the UN
- The Lucknow Zoo has a leopard called Dia Mirza, and the zoo owners named it after Dia Mirza because they saved the leopard from Mirzapur. The leopard gave birth to two cubs, and the zoo staff asked Dia to give them names, Dia called them Ashoka and Nakshatra.