Do you want to know about Babita Shivdasani Husband? Babita Shivdasani height? Babita Shivdasani Family? Babita Shivdasani Lifestyle? Babita Shivdasani age? Babita Shivdasani biography? and Babita Shivdasani income?
Some important facts about Babita Shivdasani lifestyle. What is Babita Shivdasani age? Babita Shivdasani Biography? Read now. Babita Shivdasani is an old female actress of Bollywood. She did a few movies 5n her career.
If you are a fan of her so you are the at right place. In this article, you will know all about your favorite actress. You can read about her age, height, biography, family, and lifestyles.
Babita Shivdasani lifestyle
Babita (Babita Hari Shivdasani), also known as her married name Babita Kapoor, is a former Indian Sindhi and British-born actress who appeared in Hindi films. The daughter of actress Hari Shivdasani, cousin of modern actress Sadhana Shivdasani. His first film was the drama Dus Lakh (1966), but the romantic thriller Raaz (1967) along with Rajesh Khanna won recognition. From 1966 to 1973, he starred in nineteen films as the main character, including Dus Lakh (1966), Farz (1967), Hasina Maan Jaegi, Kismat (and 1968), Ek Sriman, Ek Srimati (1969), Shares ( 1969), Kal Aaj Aur Kal (1971) and Banphool (1971). After her marriage to actress Randhir Kapoor in 1971, she starred in Jeet and Ek Hasina Do Divein (and in 1972). His subsequent release, Sone Ke Hath (1973) failed, and he decided to quit his movie career. The couple has two daughters, Karishma and Karina.
Babita Shivdasani Biography:
|Babita Shivdasani Nickname(s)||Babita|
|Babita Shivdasani Full Name||Babita Hari Shivdasani|
|Babita Shivdasani Date of Birth||20 April 1947|
|Babita Shivdasani Age||72 Years|
|Birth Place||Bombay, State of Bombay, India|
|College/University||Did not attend|
|Babita Kapoor Qualification||High school graduate|
|Address||A sea facing flat in Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai|
|Marriage Date||6 November 1971|
Did you like Babita Shivdasani biography? If yes don’t forget to share our article on your social media profiles.
Babita Shivdasani Boyfriends
Babita Shivdasani Physical Description:
|Babita Shivdasani Height (approx..)|| in centimeters- 160 cm|
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Babita Shivdasani Weight (approx..)|| in Kilograms- 70 kg|
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Babita Shivdasani Family
|Babita Shivdasani Husband||Randhir Kapoor|
Did you get everything about Babita Shivdasani family? if yes share this article on your social media profile.
What is Babita Shivdasani income?
Babita Shivdasani is one of the oldest actresses of Bollywood. She charge 20 Lac for one movie.
Which was the best movie of Babita Shivdasani?
Farz is one of the best movie of Babita Kapoor that was released in 1967.
Babita Shivdasani 5 Best Movies
- Kal Aaj Aur Kal
- Haseena Maan Jayegi
- Tumse Achha Kaun Hai
What is the qualification of Babita Shivdasani?
Babita Shivdasani did her High school graduate.
What is age Babita Shivdasani age?
Babita Shivdasani date of birth is 20 April 1947. And now her age is 72 years approximately.
What is the name of Babita Shivdasani child?
Babita Shivdasani has two children. Both are a daughter. Both are Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor.
Babita Shivdasani Biography Video
Some Facts About Babita Shivdasani
- Does Babita Kapoor smoke? unknown
- Does Babita Kapoor drink alcohol? unknown
- Babita Kapoor is the daughter of actress Hari Shivdasani and the niece of the famous actress Sadhana.
- She was inspired by Aunt Sadhana, so she decided to become an actress. However, due to family problems, Sadhna and Babita never spoke to each other.
- Babita Kapoor starred in more than 19 films featuring almost all the major stars of the time in her short but successful career.
- Ramesh Sippy’s “Andaaz” film may be Babita’s first film. Her father rejected the offer because she was a widow and did not believe that the role was suitable for the beginning of her daughter.
- Initially, Raaz (1967) was the first film of Babita and Rajesh Khanna, but their film Soul Lah (1967) was released before Raaz, and as a result the film became more successful than Raaz.
- The most successful film of his career is Farz (1967) with Jitendra. Farz – 1967
- She stopped playing at the top of her career after she married her boyfriend at that time, Randhir Kapoor, because her family did not approve of her work in films after the wedding.
- Babita’s latest film was “Kal Aaj Aur Kal” (1971). She worked on the film with her future husband, stepfather (late Raj Kapoor) and grandfather (late Prithvi Raj Kapoor). Kal Aaj aur Kal
- Randhir Kapoor deliberately signed Babita to Kal Aaj Aur Kal with his father and grandfather to convince them of their marriage.
- Not knowing whether his family would accept Randir Kapoor, they gave him an ultimatum to marry him until February 1971 or break off his relationship. Interestingly, Randhir was able to marry him before this date.
- After constant failure in the films, Randhir Kapoor became an alcoholic. Their addiction and reckless behavior led to the separation of Babita and Randhir Kapoor in 1988. However, they never got divorced and participated in all family activities in pairs.
- Despite her family’s reluctance, Babita was the first lady of this family to choose her daughter for her career.