Do you want to know about the Ayushmann Khurrana lifestyle? Ayushmann Khurrana age? Ayushmann Khurrana biography? and Ayushmann Khurrana income? Ayushmann Khurrana wife? etc.
If you want to know about Ayushmann Khurrana age, Ayushmann Khurrana lifestyle, Ayushmann Khurrana biography and Ayushmann Khurrana wife etc. Ayushmann Khurrana is one of the young actors in Bollywood. He has a great fan following due to the Bollywood industry due to her cuteness.
Ayushmann Khurrana (born Nishant Hurrana, September 14, 1984) is an Indian actor, singer, and TV host. Known for his portraits of ordinary people with often unemployed, he received many awards, including the National Film Prize and four film awards, and was on the Forbes India Celebrity 100 list for 2013 and 2019.
Ayushmann Khurrana won the second season of this MTV Roadies show in 2004 and decided on a mooring career. She made her film debut in 2012 with the romantic comedy Vicki Donor, in which her sperm donor role won the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut. After a short job, she starred in a commercial novel and criticism of Dum Laga Ke Haisha (2015). Khurrana continued to star in the comedies of Bareilly Ki Barfi (2017), Shubh Mangal Saavdhan (2017), Badhaai Ho (2018), Dream Girl (2019) and Bala (2019). thriller Andhadhun (2018); and crime drama, article 15 (2019). Khurrana performance as a blind pianist in Andhadhuna and an honest policeman in section 15 earned him two Best Artist awards from Filmfare critics, and also won the National Film Award for Prime Minister Best Actor.
In addition to playing, Khurrana sang for some of his films, including the song “Pani Da Rang,” which earned him the Filmfare Award for Best Male Singer
After making a series of failed films in the 2000s, Bhagam Bhag (2006), Partner (2007), Life Partner (2009) and Holiday (2014) became his subsequent commercial successes. In 2015, Ayushmann Khurrana was well received in the second season of the television shows “Zee Dance Competition”, “Indian Dance” and “Super Mom”. The show received the highest TRP of all episodes of the reality show.
Ayushmann Khurrana lifestyle
Khurrana was born on September 14, 1984 in Chandigarh, Punam and P. Hurran, under the name Nishant Hurran, after which his parents changed their name to Ayushmann Khurrana at the age of 3 years. He was a member of Guru Nanak Hals College. He attended St. John’s High School and DAV College in Chandigarh. He specializes in English literature and holds a Master’s degree in Mass Communications from the School of Communications of Punjab University. He studied serious theater for five years. He was also a founding member of DAV College Aaghaaz and Manchtantra, which are active theater groups in Chandigarh. He created and performed on street stages and received awards at national university festivals such as Mood Indigo (IIT Bombay), OASIS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani) and St. Bedes Shimla. He also received the Dharamvira Bharati Award for Best Actor for his performance of Aswatthama in Andha Yug.
|Full Name||Ayushmann Khurrana|
|Professions(s)||Actor, Singer, Writer|
|Date of Birth||14 September 1984|
|Ayushmann Khurrana age (as in 2019)||35 Years|
|Ayushmann Khurrana Childhood Picture|
|Birth Place||Chandigarh, India|
|School||St. John’s High School, Chandigarh|
|College/University|| DAV College, Chandigarh|
School of Communication Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh
|Ayushmann Khurrana Qualification|| Majored in English literature|
Master’s degree in Mass Communication
|Salary||2-3 Crore per Movie|
|Address|| Panchkula– House No. 1109, Sector 2, Opp. Bal Niketan School, Panchkula, Haryana 134109|
Mumbai– First floor flat at Anmol Pride apartments on S V Road, Goregaon (West)
Ayushmann Khurrana Girlfriends
| in centimeters– 175 cm|
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx..)|| in kilograms– 70 kg|
in pounds– 154 lbs
|Body|| – Chest: 40 inches|
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 12 inches
|Year||Movie Name||Award Name|
|2019||Andhadhun||National Film Award for Best Actor|
|2013||Pani Da Rang||Filmfare Award for Best Male Playback Singer|
|2013||Vicky Donor||Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut|
|2013||Vicky Donor||Screen Award for Best Male Debut|
|2020||Article 15||Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor|
|2013||Vicky Donor||Supporting Role|
|2013||Mirchi Music Award for Critics Choice|
|2011||Just Dance||ITA Award for Best Anchor|
|2012||Just Dance||STAR Parivaar Award for favorite Mazebaan|
|2013||Vicky Donor||Guild Award for Best Male Debut|
Rajma-Chawla, Chicken Curry, Rasgullas, Imarti, Falooda-Kulfi, Halwa
|Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan and Ranveer Singh|
|Actresses||Deepika Padukone and Madhuri Dixit|
|Film||Tezaab, Shakti, Deewar, Agneepath, Hum|
How much Ayushmann Khurrana income?
Ayushmann Khurrana is one of the most attractive male actors in Bollywood working from 2012 He charges 2 to 3 crores for one movie.
Which was the best movie of Ayushmann Khurrana?
Ayushmann Khurrana makes many numbers of hit movies and wins awards. But the best movie of his career is his debut movie. Vicky Donor is his debut movie. This movie makes him a hero and helps him to win many awards in Bollywood.
Who is the real Ayushmann Khurrana Wife?
Ayushmann Khurrana wife name is Tahira Khurrana. They married int the year 2011.
Ayushmann Khurrana 5 best Movies
- Vicky Donor
- Article 15
- Dum Laga Ke Haisha
What is the qualification of Ayushmann Khurrana?
He did Master’s degree in Mass Communication from School of Communication Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
What is the Ayushmann Khurrana age?
Ayushmann Khurrana date of birth is 14 September 1984. And now his age is 35 years approximately.
Ayushmann Khurrana Life Controversies
What is the name of the Ayushmann Khurrana child?
Ayushmann Khurrana has two children. One son and one daughter. Son name is Virajveer. And daughter’s name is varushka.
Ayushmann Khurrana Biography Video
Ayushmann Khurrana Lifestyle Important Facts
- At 4 years old, watching Thesaab by Madhuri Dixit (1988) in the theater, she decided to become an actress.
- His mother is from Burma.
- His father also wanted to become an actor.
- According to Ayushman, he learned to act with his grandmother. He was accepted by Raj Kapoor and Dilip Kumar.
- When he told his family and friends that he wanted to become an actor, they laughed at him. Not only that, he was initially rejected during some apology hearings because his pronunciation was very Punjabi and his eyebrows were too thick.
- At the age of 16, he first met his future wife Tahira Kashyap and said that he would marry her.
- Ayushman’s servant committed suicide in 2013 at Goregaon’s apartment in Mumbai. However, Ayushman was not charged with this.
- In addition to the stage, she is also passionate about singing and in 2002 she participated in the Channel V Popstars television show and was the youngest candidate for the show (17 years old).
- In 2004, his life changed when he won the MTV Roadies (season 2) at the age of 20.
- When he finished his last year of journalism exams, he handed over his portfolio to someone to continue, but asked him if he was interested in radio, after which he had the opportunity to work on RJ, and later on VJ on MTV.
- In 2007, he was the youngest laureate of the Young Achievement Award for his performance of Big Tea – Maan Na Maan, Mine Tera Auschmann.
- She has worked on television series such as Kayamat and Ek Thi Rajkumari.
- From 2007 to 2012, she played a major role in Bollywood, and in 2012, she finally made a discovery with Vicki Donor, who not only stunned, but also won many national awards.
- She also made her debut as a singer with the song “Pani Da Rang” from the movie Vicki Donor.
- You will be surprised to learn that in the early days on television he donated his sperm.
- She loves to write poetry in Hindi and is an active blogger.
- His father, P. Hurran, is a famous astrologer and arithmetic who proposed changing the spelling of his name from “Ayushman Khurana” to “Ayushman Khurran”.
- In 2015, he published his autobiographical book, Hack the Code: My Journey to Bollywood, which reflects his struggle and his path to success.