Do you want to know about Aditi Rao Hydari height? Aditi Rao Hydari Family? Aditi Rao Hydari Lifestyle? Aditi Rao Hydari age? Aditi Rao Hydari biography? and Aditi Rao Hydari income? Aditi Rao Hydari Boyfriends?
Some important facts about Aditi Rao Hydari lifestyle. What is Aditi Rao Hydari age? Aditi Rao Hydari income? Aditi Rao Hydari Biography?. Aditi Rao Hydari is a superstar and beautiful actress of Bollywood. She has a huge fan following in Bollywood. She has done many hit movies in her career. Aditi Rao Hydari starts her career from 1991 as a child actress and still working in the film industry.
If you are a fan of her so you are the at right place. In this article, you will know all about your favorite actress. You can read about her age, height, biography, family, and lifestyles.
Aditi Rao Hydari lifestyle
Aditi Rao Hidari is an Indian actress, dancer and singer working in Bollywood, Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu. She made her screen debut with Malayalam Prajapati in 2006. It was Tamil Sringaram in 2007, in which she played the role of Devadasi and received positive reviews from critics for her performance. ,
Hydari became famous after her performance in the romantic thriller Sudhir Misra Ye Saali Zindagi in 2011, the role that earned her a screen award in the category Best Supporting Actress. He then starred in several successful Hindi films, including the musical Rockstar (2011), the thriller Murder 3 (2013), the action movie Boss (2013) and the thriller Wazir (2016). The presentation of Hadary by Queen Mehrunis in the 2018 Padmaavat epic was accepted. The film became his biggest commercial success.
Aditi Rao Hydari Biography:
|Aditi Rao Hydari Nickname(s)||Aditi|
|Aditi Rao Hydari Full Name||Aditi Rao Hydari|
|Aditi Rao Hydari Date of Birth||28 October 1986|
|Aditi Rao Hydari Childhood Picture|
|Aditi Rao Hydari Age||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|HomeTown||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|School||Rishi Valley School, Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh|
|College/University||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi|
|Aditi Rao Hydari Qualification||• Graduate|
|Marriage Date||16 August 2017|
Did you like Aditi Rao Hydari biography? If yes don’t forget to share our article on your social media profiles.
Aditi Rao Hydari Boyfriends
Aditi Rao Hydari Physical Description:
|Aditi Rao Hydari Height (approx..)|| in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Aditi Rao Hydari Weight (approx..)|| in Kilograms- 52 kg|
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Aditi Rao Hydari Figure||34-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Aditi Rao Hydari Awards
|Year||Movie Name||Award Name|
|2012||Yeh Saali Zindagi||Screen Award for Best Supporting Actress|
Aditi Rao Hydari Family
|Father||Late Ehsaan Hydari|
|Aditi Rao Hydari Husband||Satyadeep Mishra|
Did you get everything about Aditi Rao Hydari family? if yes share this article on your social media profile.
Aditi Rao Hydari Favorites
|Food||Hot chocolate fudge, Charu with chawal, Neyi avakaya annamamman|
|Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Ranveer Singh|
|Actresses||Richa Chadha, Dia Mirza|
What is Aditi Rao Hydari income?
Aditi Rao Hydari is one of the lowest-paid actresses of Bollywood. She Charges almost 70 lakh for a movie. She charges an Less amount as compared to another actress
Which was the best movie of Aditi Rao Hydari?
Aditi Rao Hydari performs acting in many best movie from 1991 as a child artist or as the main heroine. Her first movie as a child artist was Vishkanya that was released in 1991. And the first Bollywood movie as an actress was Style. The best movie in her career is Benny and Babloo.
Aditi Rao Hydari 5 Best Movies
- Yeh Saali Zindagi
- Kaatru Veliyidai
What is the qualification of Aditi Rao Hydari?
Aditi Rao Hydari did her graduation from Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi.
What is age Aditi Rao Hydari age?
Aditi Rao Hydari date of birth is 28 October 1986. And now her age is 33 years approximately.
Controversy ABout Aditi Rao Hydari
• On the occasion of Indian Independence Day in 2015, Aditi published “Greetings Selfie”. However, this caused her difficulties because people criticized her for insulting the nation by turning her hand.
Aditi Rao Hydari Selfie Speed Acceleration
• In May 2016, she had to attend a fashion show in Noida, but on the way she was stopped by traffic police to drive her car on the wrong side of the road.
• In 2016, there were rumors that the reason for the divorce of Farhan Akhtar from Adhuna was her proximity to the co-founder of Wazir, Aditi Rao Khidari.
Aditi Rao Hydari Biography Video
Some Facts About Aditi Rao Hydari
- Does Aditi Rao Gidari smoke? : No
- Does Aditi Rao Hydari drink alcohol? Yes
- Aditi belongs to a descendant of two royal families, both maternal and paternal.
- Her mother is Chitrapur Saraswat from Mangalore and half Telugu, and his father is a Muslim Bohri.
- Her maternal grandfather, J. Rameshwar Rao, was a Raja of Vanaparti, Prince of Hyderabad. He was the first retired Raj. He was close to Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and was selected several times for the Lok Sabha. Aditi Rao Gidari maternal grandfather J Rameshwar Rao
- Her grandmother’s mother owns a famous school in Hyderabad and is the founder of the publishing house, Orient Blackswan.
- His great-grandfather, Sir Akbar Hidari, was the Prime Minister of Nizam Hyderabad. She played a key role in creating the University of Osmania. Her wife created the Hydari Women’s Club to play tennis, and also set up the first girls’ school in Hyderabad. Aditi Rao Hideary great-grandfather Sir Akbar Hidari
- Her parents had a romantic marriage, but they broke up when Aditi was only 2 years old. After that, she moved to Delhi with her mother and helped her mother with the family business.
- Since his mother is the singer of Thumri Dadra, he learned to sing very young.
- She is also an excellent dancer and learned Bharatanatyam from an early age thanks to Lila Samson.
- At the age of 21, she married Satyadip Misra, a civil servant and lawyer, and then became an actress.
- Before debuting in Bollywood, she starred in a Tamil film based on a dance that received many awards.
- She shared 22 kisses with her partner Arunodei Singh in the film Yeh Saali Zindagi (2011).
- She loves pets, especially cats and dogs.
- Aditi is the queen of self-service and loves taking pictures of herself. Selfie Queen Aditi Rao Hidari
- He is a member of PETA.